birthday girl

IMG_4921_sm6
Our little Sofie is five months old. She is learning new things every day. She can now roll over from her back to tummy. When I sit her in her boppy pillow she is almost sitting up. Lately she is always sucking on her bottom lip and makes this funny face, it's hilarious, I guess she might start teething soon. She laughed few times already but it's not consistent. Still having hard time putting her to bed, so for now we are cosleeping.
This Monday I went back to work. Fortunately I am able to work from home so I can continue nursing. My mother in law is visiting and helping out with Sofia but I really need to learn to schedule my time better because right now it seems like I have no time for anything at all.

Comments

  1. look at that sweet face. you sure made one pretty baby! hope you start getting the hang of mommyhood, I can't even imagine what that's like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too sweet! Good luck with going back to work and getting into a routine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yoko Takahashi

It's 2020 and I'm going back to blogging