what i do at work

occassions_small
occasions_tuscany_final_pg1
board_article2_re080210
I was gonna post these a while ago but never had a chance to. I love photography but my day job is actually in graphic design. This is an RFP that we did for a client this past winter and I really enjoyed working on it. It's just a concept magazine but I really had a lot of fun styling and taking the cover shots and laying it out. The interior photos I picked from Getty Images. I wish I could do things like this more often.

Comments

  1. Well know wonder you have such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your blog and so happy to have discovered your work! If this is what you love to do, I'm sure we at Dujour Magazine would be delighted to collab with you. Will shoot your name their way ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julianna - Thank you!

    La Lola - Thanks so much! I'd love to collaborate, what a lovely magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yoko Takahashi

It's 2020 and I'm going back to blogging