Love all the beautiful blossoming trees on our street right now. Good thing I took some photos yesterday because most are almost done and washed away with rain today.
I think last time I did any crocheting when I was a kid, I decided to give it another try and made this Totoro toy. It turned out to be quite easy! You can make one too using this pattern . Now I wish I could make my own patterns but I guess it's too soon for that.
I've been such bad blogger lately but these pictures of Russia by Yoko Takahashi made me so nostalgic that I just had to share them with you. These are like looking into my childhood memories, travelling by trains to grandma's house in summer, feeling carefree. Just pictures of ordinary things but they take me into my happy place. View more of Yoko's amazing work here: yokotakahashi.com
ваши фото просто чудо чудесноееее
ReplyDeleteочень!
just beautiful and yet so fleeting- glad you captured it.
ReplyDeletexo
sami
beautiful. i love all the color and especially the raindrops.
ReplyDeleteunreal pretty!
ReplyDelete