Christmas Lights Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 13, 2009 Here is the paper garland that I made.This is what it looks like when it's dark out. Those are not dirty windows, it's snow. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments christelle is flabbergastingOctober 9, 2010 at 10:28 AMOh my!! It's SO beautiful ! wow ! g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s !ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisaMarieDecember 4, 2010 at 7:55 AMWONDERFUL :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLeahDecember 6, 2010 at 7:21 PMMe wants!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBriggDecember 9, 2010 at 2:24 AMwow! Beautiful! Love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoDecember 13, 2010 at 9:25 AMgorgeous lights!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycarlaJanuary 5, 2011 at 6:47 AMSuch a clever idea. I'm always looking for new things to do with light strings.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySibylleMarch 25, 2011 at 4:15 PMwhat a pretty idea, it looks gorgeous!(http://fun.kyti.me)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydidiAugust 18, 2011 at 4:45 AMmagical. perfect for winter festivities.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh my!! It's SO beautiful ! wow ! g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s !
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL :D
ReplyDeleteMe wants!
ReplyDeletewow! Beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeletegorgeous lights!
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever idea. I'm always looking for new things to do with light strings.
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty idea, it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDelete(http://fun.kyti.me)
magical. perfect for winter festivities.
ReplyDelete